The Marketing Working Group met on 17th September 2013 to discuss next steps. The highlights from the meeting are:
It was agreed that “Frontline Kent” will be an umbrella brand for not only WWI but can encompass all commemorations around conflict during this period ie WWII 75th Anniversary.
The four year campaign will:
- To maximise the opportunity and to raise the profile of Kent and its role as a frontline county
- To bring attractions and destinations together to plan coordinated activities around Frontline Kent and the key anniversaries.
- To promote these to visitors under a consistent “brand” from a central portal
- To attract inbound visitors and visitor spend
- To encourage repeat visitors
- Single brand – Frontline Kent
- Single portal / CTA
- Kent residents (editorial message needs to be different for residents)
- London and 2 hour drive team
- Near European
- Volunteers (to assist with events)
Read the full minutes here: Frontline Kent Marketing Group – Minutes 17_09_13