This blog is for all Heritage and Museum (and other) organisations in Kent and Medway who are getting involved in the First World War Commemorations 2014-2018. National and local updates will be posted here alongside minutes from meetings and other useful bits of information.
- The Kent in WW1 film “Echoes from the Kent Coast” is now available
- The Historical Research Group of Sittingbourne commemorate the First World War
- “They Shall Grow Not Old …” offers Commemorative Displays & Educational Presentations
- Exploring ‘Gateways to the First World War’
- The Tower of London’s poppies find new homes
|Ally on Recent articles from Centenary…|
|The time travelers d… on The Kent in WW1 film “Echoes f…|
|Anonymous on Lecture on war artist, Sir Joh…|
|The Historical Resea… on InfoAktiv – ‘Get y…|
|Michael Snow on What do you think of the new S…|
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.